Data Privacy is Important to HumanBots
Personal Information We Gather and Process
We collect business contact information (contact name and title, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Contact Information: Your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Communication Data: Information you provide when contacting us, such as emails, chat logs, and any other information submitted during these interactions.
- Log Data: To make our website more convenient for you. For each HTTP request received (generated by your web browser when you request a page or part of a page from our website), we automatically collect and store only the following information: date and time; , the type of browser operating system used (if provided by the browser), the URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser), and the requested completion status of the requested page accessed. We use the information we collect to measure the number of visitors to various areas of the Site and to help us make the Site more useful to our visitors. This includes regularly analyzing these logs to determine the traffic through our servers, the number of pages served, and demand for pages and topics of interest.
Our websites do not specifically target or offer material to minors under the age of 16, and we do not collect personal information from them.
- Recognition: Cookies enable our website to recognize you as a previous visitor whenever you access it.
- Content Tracking: They help us track which information and content you view on our website, assisting us in understanding your preferences and needs.
- Improved User Experience: In more advanced cases, cookies may track your actions across our website, enabling us to tailor your experience without monitoring your activity across the entire internet.
- Marketing Insights: Cookies provide us with insights into customer preferences and purchasing behavior. This data helps us enhance our services and tailor marketing strategies.
- Customization: Cookies assist us in tailoring the displays and user interfaces based on your preferences.
Protecting Your Privacy
To protect your privacy, we want to inform you about managing cookies:
- Browser Settings: You can configure your web browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie or to reject cookies altogether. Most internet browsers provide settings for managing cookies.
- Session Cookies: We do not use “persistent cookies” or any other continuous tracking techniques to collect personal data about visitors to our websites. We employ session cookies, which are temporary and are deleted from your device after you close your browser.
Transparency in Data Collection
Before collecting personally identifiable information, we are committed to providing you with clear information on:
- Why We Collect Data: We will always disclose the purpose of collecting your information and how it will be used.
- Data Retention: We specify how long the collected data will be retained.
- Data Sharing: We explain the conditions under which, and with whom, your data might be shared.
Marketing and Your Right to Opt Out
At HumanBots, we respect your choices regarding marketing communications. You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. We provide clear and accessible instructions on how to do so in our communications.
Data Collection at HumanBots
At HumanBots, we collect non-personal data to gain insights into user behavior and preferences. This non-personal data includes search engine queries and anonymous survey results. We may share this information, in various forms, with third parties, including the general public. This sharing may include verbatim, partial or edited forms, or aggregated data to provide insights into user trends and preferences.
Data Subject Rights of EU, EEA, Swiss, and UK Residents
Residents of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland, and the United Kingdom (UK) have certain rights concerning their personal data:
- Right of Access: You have the right to request information about the processing of your personal data, including how, when, why, and for how long it is processed and with whom it is shared.
- Right to Rectification: You can request corrections to inaccurate personal data or completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten): You can request the erasure of personal data when it is no longer necessary or has been improperly processed.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, especially when it is based on legitimate interests, public interest, or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You can request restrictions on the processing of your personal data during the investigation of data subject rights requests.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to receive and transmit personal data to another entity when the processing is based on consent and is automated. You can also request direct transmission where technically feasible.
- Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision-Making: You have the right not to be subjected to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To exercise these rights or inquire about your personal data, please contact Sayaid Muhammad, Chief Information Officer, at email@example.com. We may require identity verification before processing your request. Typically, you will receive a response within one month of submission, but it may take up to three months for complex requests. You will be informed of any delays within one month of your initial request.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request specific information about our sharing of personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California Civil Code Section 1798.83. To make such a request, please email our Vice President of Information Security at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take data security seriously. Our internal policies and technical measures are designed to protect personal data from loss, destruction, misuse, or disclosure. These measures include pseudonymization, encryption, confidentiality, integrity, and availability controls.
For site security, we employ software programs to monitor network traffic, identify unauthorized access attempts, and protect information on our websites.
We retain personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected, meeting our legitimate business interests, and complying with legal retention requirements. Third parties processing personal data on our behalf are contractually obligated to follow our instructions and maintain data security.
If we disclose personal data to affiliates, vendors, or business partners outside the mentioned regions, we ensure data protection through appropriate safeguards.
Questions or Concerns
If you have questions or concerns about how HumanBots handles personal data, please contact our Vice President of Information Security at email@example.com. For dispute resolution, you can reach out to Sayaid Muhammad, Chief Information Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our web pages will be updated if they do not fully adhere to our stated principles.